There’s help for you or your loved one with opioid or alcohol dependence.
Click blue link above to see how Vivitrol works.
- Once-monthly injection
- Non-addictive VIVITROL doesn’t lead to physical dependence
- To help prevent relapse to opioid dependence after detox
- To treat alcohol dependence. You should stop drinking before starting VIVITROL
- Before starting VIVITROL, you must be opioid-free for a minimum of 7-14 days to avoid sudden opioid withdrawal
- Do not take VIVITROL if you have any symptoms of opioid withdrawal
- VIVITROL must be used with other drug or alcohol recovery programs such as counseling
- VIVITROL may not work for everyone and has not been studied in children
- Fee Schedule: $100 monthly injection fee includes Urine drug screen
- (medication is most often completely covered by Medical insurance provider)
- Call 609-365-0028
- or go to https://www.vivitrol.com/ for more information