By not accepting insurances, I am able to keep both my costs as well as your fees at a reasonable level by not having the additional overhead required to collect payments from the insurance companies.
While I do not accept any insurances, I will provide you with a receipt which can be submitted to your insurer to meet that deductible and/or obtain reimbursement for my professional services.
If you wish to check with your insurance plan or employer to determine the potential for reimbursement, the following questions may be helpful:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my annual deductible and has it been met?
- What is the allowable coverage amount per therapy session?
- What percentage/co-pay am I responsible to cover?
- Am I required to notify my insurance before starting treatment with this provider, even if I am paying out-of-pocket?
- Is approval or a referral required from my primary care practitioner?
Payment for sessions is due in full at the time of service. Cash, checks, and most major credit cards are accepted for payment. Applicable fees will be assigned for any returned checks or credit card non-payments.
$150 Mental Health Medical Management visit
$100 Vivitrol Evaluation or Injection
$75 CDL medical exam